Intellectual Property Law is a complicated area, and if you don’t get it right, it’s unforgiving
In the age of cloud computing and globalisation, protecting your intellectual property is a priority. MurdockCheng Legal Practice understands technology and we have implemented sophisticated computing systems into our own practice. We regularly act for companies engaged in cloud computing, software development, website and graphic design, franchising and product distribution.
When it comes to intellectual property, MCLP are your legal partners. We understand the complexities of information technology and communications (ICT) law and the various legal factors which need to be considered. Since technology is not always error or bug free, it is important to engage a law firm that has the foresight to consider issues such as contract terms to vary specifications, completion dates and budgets together with the option of escrow agreements.
For many of our ICT clients, they are on our Corporate Retainers and therefore they are free to call us on a daily basis to seek guidance and training on an as needed basis. Our services included drafting and advising on:
- trade mark registrations
- importation, distribution or manufacturing of copyright infringing products;
- copyright laws;
- confidentiality, non compete and restraint to trade agreements;
- licensing and distribution agreements;
- software development, SaaS agreements;
- cloud computing agreements
- escrow agreements;
- legal representation in intellectual property matters;
- website audits;
- cease and desist letters; and
- privacy policies and the Privacy Act.
If you would like further information with respect to our ICT services, feel free to contact us for a free consultation.
- 24MarWe understand that many of our clients are facing unprecedented challenges in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. The purpose of this email is to provide some general guidance to our clients on the key issues...
We have completed a number of projects with Damin and have found his no non-sense advice to be professional, timely with a fixed price quote.