Whether you’re trying to obtain permanent residency or your sponsoring an employee, we are Migration Lawyers!
MurdockCheng Legal Practice provides migration assistance, advocacy and advice to clients seeking to obtain temporary or permanent residency rights in Australia.
All registered migration agents are also practising legal practitioners to ensure your migration prospects are legally assessed against the latest migration legislation and your migration affairs are handled in accordance with the highest professional standards and expertise.
Located directly opposite the Migration Review Tribunal in Sydney, our migration lawyers are also readily accessible to represent you in migration or refugee review applications if you receive an unfavourable decision from a previous application.
Our migration expertise extends across various visa categories, including:
- spouse / de facto
- temporary business (482)
- skilled migrant / employer nomination
- parent, carer and other family
- investment / business owner
- tertiary student or ELICOS programs
We also have successful dealings in these common scenarios:
- refusal / revocation based on character grounds
- refusal / revocation based on medical grounds
- refusal / revocation based on bogus or misleading documentation
- student visa cancellation or intention to consider cancellation
- alleged non-genuine relationships
If you require migration assistance, please feel free to contact us for a free consultation.
We have completed a number of projects with Damin and have found his no non-sense advice to be professional, timely with a fixed price quote.