BACS, JD, LLM
Mr Murdock is a principal lawyer of MCLP. Mr Murdock obtained his legal and business qualifications in Australia, Canada and the Netherlands prior to working in Australia representing various businesses in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
When Mr Murdock is not working with startups and SMEs, he is actively involved in the building and construction industry. Mr Murdock has presented at the annual Building to Business Conference at the Sydney Home Show held by the Housing Industry Association; has been published in the Master Builders Association's monthly publications; was the Chair Person of the Legal Session at the All Energy Conference - Clean Energy; has presented on the National and State Renewable Energy Schemes, the R&D Tax Incentives and government grants at the National Manufacturing Week; is a Charter Member of TiE and the President of the Canadian Australian Club (Sydney).
- Bachelor of Administrative & Commercial Studies, Finance & Accounting
The University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Juris Doctor
Bond University, Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Commercial Law
College of Law, Australia
- Master of Laws, Business & Trade Law (Business Transactions)
Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- New South Wales Law Society
- Australia Computer Society
- Master Builders Australia
- Housing Industry Association