MCLP understands your employment rights
Whether you have been unfairly dismissed, made redundant or simply need answers, you have come to the right place. An unfair dismissal can be emotional. Here at MCLP, we focus on education, prevention and legal representation with respect to your workplace dispute.
MCLP acts for a wide range of individuals and companies, and when it comes to workplace disputes, we have seen it all.
We are like no other law firm
We will not charge you for answers, which we can provide swiftly over the phone or for discussing your initial enquiries. Our approach and our ability to be contacted at anytime and anywhere, provides you with the comfort of knowing that MCLP is always with you.
We share our research and knowledge so that you can benefit, develop and grow with us. Our mission is clear. We aim to help you help yourself, and focus on assisting you to achieve your full potential, by not being boggled down with workplace issues.
- Breach of Employment Contract
- Classification of Employees pursuant to Modern Awards
- Employment Contracts Reviews
- Fair Work Commission Representation
- General Protection Applications
- Implementing Performance Improvement Plans
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Internal Policies and Procedures
- Legal Audits of Practices, Policies and Procedure
- Parental Leave Entitlement
- Redundancy Entitlements
- Sexual Harassment at Work
- Unfair Dismissal
- Unfair Termination
- Unlawful Dismissal
- Unlawful Termination
- Workplace Bullying
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Investigations
- Wrongful Termination
- 1AprThe Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (“The Act”) in s708(8) states that an offer of shares does not need a disclosure statement if the investor is a sophisticated investor. The Corporations Regulations 2001 (“The Regs”), Reg...
We have completed a number of projects with Damin and have found his no non-sense advice to be professional, timely with a fixed price quote.