From incorporation to exit strategy, we’ve got you covered!
Whether you’re bootstrapping in a co-working space or just successfully pitched to some angle investors, we understand your legal needs and financial constraint and we can tailor our services to fit your requirements.
Free ConsultationsJust like any business, you need to know and trust your service provider. For this reason, we offer free consultations so you can meet us; discuss your legal needs; and determine if we are the right legal advisors for your business.
Fixed / Capped Fees / Deferred FeesWe aim to offer all of our services for a fixed, capped or transparent fee, prior to you engaging us so you know exactly what to expect. On some occasions, we don’t even charge our clients and on other occasions, we may defer our fees. Whatever the case, we can generally arrange something that is mutually beneficial to establish a long term growing relationship.
Our ServicesWe offer tailored startup retainers so you get everything you need right at the beginning. We also provide our startup clients with ongoing guidance and introductions to launch their business faster than their competitor. Our Services include:
- Incorporation of Companies
- Establishment of Trusts
- Term Sheets / Share Subscription Agreements
- Company Constitutions
- Becoming "Investor" Ready
- Share Option / Vesting Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete Agreements
- Professional Service Agreements
- Terms and Conditions of Trade / Use
- Privacy Policies
- Licensing Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
Our Startup Law Team is headed up by Principal Lawyer, Damin Murdock BACS J.D LL.M G.D.L.P. To contact Mr Murdock directly for any urgent matters, please contact him at email@example.com or on 0422 730 9990422 730 999.
- 24MarWe understand that many of our clients are facing unprecedented challenges in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. The purpose of this email is to provide some general guidance to our clients on the key issues...